Paying for adult social care

If we provide you with social care services you may need to contribute towards the cost of your care. The amount you will be asked to pay will depend on your income, savings and expenditure.

Information and services

How social care can help

How to enquire about social care from the council

Paying for residential services

How to pay for residential care services in Surrey.

Paying for non-residential services

How to pay for non-residential care services in Surrey.

Continuing healthcare

Getting support when your primary need is health related

Direct Payments

You can apply for direct payments which let you choose and buy the care services you need yourself, instead of getting them from us.

What happens to my home?

Information on residents home and property when going into care