Coronavirus and youth groups (Autumn 2020)
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions, there are currently no Youth Groups running from any of the Youth Centres in Surrey.
Youth Groups will re-open as soon as we can ensure that they can operate safely within Government and National Youth Agency Guidelines.
We will update this page as soon as more information about reopening becomes available. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Youth centres in Waverley:
- 40 Degreez Centre, Dogflud Way, Farnham GU9 7UD
- Cranleigh Youth Centre, Snoxall Fields, Knowle Lane, Cranleigh GU6 8JW
- Sandy Hills, Lyall Place, Farnham GU9 0EQ
Details of activities in Waverley:
For all enquiries about Surrey's Community Youth Work Service in the Waverley area please contact the office on 01483 518375.
Open Access Youth Clubs
A free club where young people age 11 to 19 (25 with SEND) can meet friends in a safe place, take part in a range of fun activities, get help and develop life skills.
- 40 Degreez Centre (Tuesdays 7pm to 9pm)
- Cranleigh Youth Centre (Wednesdays 7pm to 9pm)
- Sandy Hills (Tuesdays and Thursdays 7pm to 9.30pm)
- Wrecclesham (7pm to 8.30pm)
Detached Youth Clubs
An opportunity for young people to meet youth workers in their local area.
- Cranleigh (Mondays 3.30pm to 5.30pm)
- Eashing (Mondays 7.30pm to 9.30pm)
- Farnham (Fridays 7pm to 9pm)
The Youth Workers support young people to take part in various targeted projects throughout the year. Below are the details of the current projects being run by or with Surrey's Youth Workers. To find out more about a particular project, please speak to the Senior Practitioner Samantha Darrell on 07773 109520.
40 Degreez Youth Centre
- Project run in partnership with Trinity Trust, where each term a different skill is focused on, including music, cooking and film (Wednesday 7.30pm to 9.30pm)
An opportunity to relax, unwind and have a chat, the Health Hubs help young people learn about looking after their mental and physical health.
- Godalming Thursdays 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Cranleigh Youth Centre on Mondays 7pm to 9pm.