You must book an appointment in advance to register a birth, death or to give notice of marriage at Weybridge Register Office.
Our online booking system
Please note: Using a Samsung browser will prevent you from completing a booking. Please use an alternative browser.
Birth, death or marriage certificates
- marriage or civil partnership ceremony,
- civil partnership to marriage conversion,
- a ceremony to renew your vows, and
- a naming ceremony.
81 Oatlands Drive
Office opening hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9am–4.30pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am–4.30pm
Contact Weybridge Register Office via our: Contact Centre.
- Payment can be made by debit/credit card, cash or postal order
- Disabled parking bays in the car park
- Ramp access at all entrances
- Disabled cloakroom
- Baby changing facilities.
- Free parking on site and we have use of the Christian Science church car park opposite.
How to find us
If you are travelling to us by bus, road or rail, directions to the register office are available to download below - the nearest train station is Walton on Thames mainline station.
Files available to download
- Travelling to Weybridge Register Office by bus (216.8 KB)
Plan your bus journey to the office
- Travelling to Weybridge Register Office by road (11.1 KB)
Directions to the office including parking arrangements
- Travelling to Weybridge Register Office by train (5.8 KB)
Directions from the station to the office