2021/2022 Academic Year
Our term dates are as follows, subject to the COVID-19 situation, but we will keep this page updated:
Spring term (11 weeks)
- Starts: Friday 8 January 2021
- Half term: Monday 15 February to Friday 19 February 2021
- Ends: Thursday 1 April 2021
Summer term (11 weeks)
- Starts: Monday 26 April 2021
- Half term: Monday 31 May to Friday 4 June 2021
- Ends: Monday 19 July 2021
Please note, term ends on a Monday to take account of the May Day Bank Holiday towards the start of the term.
Autumn Term (12 weeks)
- Starts: Monday 13 September 2021
- Half Term: Monday 25 October 2021 to Friday 29 October 2021
- Ends: Friday 10 December 2021
Spring Term 2022 (11 weeks)
- Starts: Monday 10 January 2022
- Half Term: Monday 14 February 2022 to Friday 18 February 2022
- Ends: Friday 1 April 2022
Summer Term 2022 (11 weeks)
- Starts: Monday 25 April 2022
- Half Term: Monday 30 May 2022 to Friday 3 June 2022
- Ends: Monday 18 July 2022
Please note, term ends on Monday to take account of the May Day Bank Holiday towards the start of the summer term.
Some courses are longer than others, so start and end dates may vary. Please check or ask a member of the team when you enquire or enrol.
Supported Learning term dates
Our Supported Learning provision runs with different dates due to having short term lengths. If you would like to see these, please go to the Supported Learning page.