Do something for you in Woking
Come along to our Woking centre. Choose from a range of courses and workshops, either in the daytime, evening, or on a Saturday. From photography to portrait drawing, jewellery to dance and many more, we have something for everyone.
Enjoy delicious hot food, lunches and a variety of fresh cakes in our café, and take a look at all the wonderful work on show throughout the centre. Parking is on site.
Popular learning facilities
- Fully equipped pottery studio, with 2 kilns and access to 6 throwing wheels.
- Jewellery suite fitted with Flame Fast equipment (found in professional and educational settings)
- An art studio
- A dance and exercise studio
- Computer suite, equipped with desktop PCs
- Sewing room, with access to sewing machines
- Upholstery room with access to air staple guns
- A large multi-use room suitable for arts, dance and exercise
- Spacious classrooms fitted with Smartboards
Address and parking
There is free onsite parking, including disabled parking, offered on a first come first served basis.
Parking permits will be issued during the first session each term and should be clearly displayed whilst parked at the centre, as the car park is periodically patrolled by parking enforcement services.
The café is open weekday daytimes offering refreshments, including hot drinks, home-baked cakes, and lunches. During evenings, weekends and outside of the main term time, there is a hot drink vending machine available accepting contactless card payments only.
There is also a cold-water machine available, so please bring your own bottle.
Alternatively, local shops are about a 10 minute walk from site.
Accessibility and facilities
The Centre comprises of three buildings, blocks A, B and C:
- Block A is a single storey building, which is fully accessible via automatic doors leading into the building. Within Block A you will find a generous sized reception area, and café.
- Blocks B and C are two-storey blocks, situated either side of the main driveway. Both blocks are accessible from the car park through use of the automatic doors. Classes delivered on the first floor of Blocks B and C are accessed by stairs only.
All blocks have inclusive toilets.
We provide disabled parking bays in the main car park and all buildings are easily accessed by our main car park through use of crossings and pathways.
Most of our dedicated art and craft spaces are located on the ground floor. Where possible, we can reallocate classrooms to enable learners to participate in our courses.