Do something for you in Molesey
Our Molesey centre, also know as Henrietta Parker, is located in a quiet estate with ample parking. You can enjoy delicious hot or cold food at the café, and take a look at our brand new High Performance Teams Framework workshop, for woodwork and woodcraft classes!
Choose from a range of courses and workshops, either in the daytime, evening, or on a Saturday. From computing to clock repair, sewing to upholstery and many more, we have something for everyone.
Popular learning facilities
- A workshop that has recently been built on the centre grounds. It is used for our new woodwork courses, and it is equipped with work benches and woodworking tools.
- A cookery room that is used for our cookery courses and one day cookery workshops. There are eight workstations in the room, and each one has an oven and cookery utensils.
Address and parking
There is free onsite parking offered on a first come first served basis. There is also free street parking available on the road outside the centre.
The café is open weekday daytimes offering refreshments, including hot drinks, home-baked cakes, and lunches. During evenings, weekends and outside of the main term time, there is a hot drink vending machine available accepting contactless card payments only.
There is a cold-water machine available, so please bring your own bottle.
Alternatively, local shops are about a 10-minute walk from site.
Accessibility and facilities
- The Centre is one half of a building (left as you face it) as well as a separate workshop a short distance from the main building, which is off Ray Road.
- We have a large car park with disabled parking bays close to the ramp and the entrance door to the main building.
- The main building has two levels, but all are accessible to wheelchair users with a lift to get upstairs if needed.
- The workshop is also wheelchair accessible with parking directly in front of it and wide pathways surrounding it.
- Please note that toilets are in the main building.
- The main reception has a ramped approach and doors are fully automatic and have sensors to detect when people are approaching.
- In reception, there is space in the waiting area for wheelchair users and the café is on this level and fully accessible.
- Inclusive toilets are available on the ground floor