Do something for you in Camberley
Join us at our Camberley centre. Choose from a range of courses and workshops, either in the daytime, evening, or on a Saturday. From painting to pilates, cooking to digital skills and many more, we have something for everyone.
Our Camberley centre is one of our oldest centres and was originally used to house people during the war. The centre is nestled amongst beautiful large trees and the site benefits from fantastic car parks, and is only a short walk from Camberley town.
Popular learning facilities
- We have a welcoming accessible reception area, and pleasant lounge seating area. A comfortable, spacious café open to the public.
- The centre features accessible rooms
- Large exercise studio accommodating Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates classes.
- Sculpture, Art and Craft studios and Pottery studio with two kilns.
- Sewing and upholstery rooms, with specialist courses and workshops.
- Specialist computer room, with highly qualified tutors.
- Popular language courses with experienced tutors offering progression through stages, online courses and face to face.
- Varied programme of supported learning courses available (cookery, performing arts, photography and maths,).
- Some of our rooms are available for hire, please enquire at the centre.
- Excellent tutors and friendly staff who are always there to help.
Address and parking
France Hill Drive
There is free onsite parking offered on a first come first served basis.
Parking permits will be issued during the first session each term and should be clearly displayed whilst parked at the centre, as the car park is periodically patrolled by parking enforcement services.
The café is open 10:30am to 2:30pm Monday to Thursday. We are also supported by a sandwich delivery service at 11am in the morning which provides hot and cold refreshments at a reasonable price. In the main building there is a hot drink vending machine available accepting contactless card payments only.
There is also a cold-water machine available, so please bring your own bottle. Alternatively, the town centre is a short walk from site.
Accessibility and facilities
The Centre consists of a number of buildings with classrooms on the ground floor with ramp access.
- The main reception has a ramp access to the side and steps to the front.
- The main building door opens by sensor to individuals.
- Reception and the café is fully accessible.
Access toilets are in the main building and also in block 24, there are separate toilets available across the site.
There are two free on site car parks (lower and quad) with disabled parking bays in the quad car park. Classrooms are within 10 feet of car parking spaces.