Skip to main content

Contact Adult Social Care

Coronavirus: support and information

If you need help during the coronavirus outbreak, please see our coronavirus webpages.

You can find details of our community helpline and other ways to get support on our I need help page, and there's also help and support if you are self isolating.

Information and advice

  • Availability: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
  • Phone: 0300 200 1005
  • Email:
  • Textphone (via Text Relay): 18001 0300 200 1005
  • SMS: 07527 182 861 (for the deaf or hard of hearing)
  • VRS: Sign Language Video Relay Service
  • Fax: 020 8541 7390

Or send us your enquiry using our online form which is confidential and secure for you to use.

Concerns of abuse or neglect

If you're at risk of the above, or suspect someone else is, you need to report it.

To do this, contact the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH):

  • Availability: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
  • Phone: 0300 470 9100
  • Email:
  • More: About the MASH

Out of hours emergency

For emergency situations outside our standard lines' hours.

  • Phone: 01483 517898
  • Email:
  • Textphone (via Text Relay): 18001 01483 517898
  • SMS: 07800000388 (for the deaf or hard of hearing)
  • Fax: 01483 517895

Already receiving support from us?

You should have been given direct contact details for your social care team.

If you've lost or forgotten this number, call and explain your situation to the information and advice line.

Call charges: Calls to 03 numbers from any network will cost no more than those to 01 and 02 numbers and count as part of any call package. The cost of calls per minute depends on the network. Please check with your provider. BT customers may be able to call 03 numbers for free. Please note: Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.

Adult social care comments and complaints

Your feedback helps us to improve our services and how we deliver them. If you want to discuss a concern, tell us something about our services, send us a compliment or make a complaint then please see our adult social care comments and complaints section.

Do you live in a different county?

If you live on the border of Surrey, you may need to contact other councils for social care.