Coronavirus and youth groups (Autumn 2020)
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions, there are currently no Youth Groups running from any of the Youth Centres in Surrey.
Youth Groups will re-open as soon as we can ensure that they can operate safely within Government and National Youth Agency Guidelines.
We will update this page as soon as more information about reopening becomes available. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Youth centres in Woking:
- Old Woking Community Centre, Sundridge Road, Woking GU22 9AT
- Sheerwater Youth Centre, Blackmore Crescent, Woking GU21 5NS
Details of activities in Woking:
- Eikon Youth Activities
- Drop In Sessions
- Girls Group
- Woking Youth Council
- Twister (LGBT+)
- Young Carers Group
- Influx Youth Group
For all enquiries in relation to Surrey's Community Youth Work Service in the Woking area please contact Sandie Bolger, Senior Practitioner on 07854 511336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most of the groups are suitable for young people age 11 to 19 year olds, unless otherwise stated.
Eikon Youth Activities
The charity Eikon offer free youth clubs where young people can meet friends in a safe place, take part in a range of fun activities, get help and develop life skills. For more information, please contact Clive Biggins on 01932 347434 or email email@example.com.
- Eikon Youth Bus at Kingsmoor Estate Woking (Monday 6.30pm to 9pm)
- Eikon Football Project at Alpha Road (Wednesday 7pm to 8pm)
- Eikon Youth Bus at Goldsworth Park Lake (Thursday 6.30pm to 9pm)
- Eikon Project at Kingsmoor Youth Centre (Friday 4.30pm to 6pm)
Drop In Sessions
- Byfleet Youth Project at St Mary's Community Centre (Friday 7.30pm to 9.30pm)
- Old Woking Youth Club (Every other Wednesday, 6pm to 9pm). Contact Louise Morales on 07967 855774.
- Friday Night Project at Woking Leisure Centre (6.30pm to 9pm). Call 01483 743141 for more information.
Free access group for young women age 11 to 19 (25 with SEND).
- Sheerwater Youth Centre (Tuesday 6pm to 8pm) Includes dance workshop between 6.30pm to 7.30pm
Woking Youth Council
Young people age 13 to 19 years old, who would like to join the Youth Council should contact Sandie on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Woking Civic Offices (First Tuesday of the month, 5.30pm to 7.30pm)
A youth group for young people who are LGBT+. Details of the group are kept private for confidentiality reasons, so if you would like to join Twister, please call Molly White on 07966 133927 for more information about location and times.
- Weekly 6pm to 8pm
Young Carers Group
Youth group for young people aged 11 to 19 who care for a parent, guardian, relative, friend or neighbour.
- A2 Building at St Andrew's Church (Monday 6pm to 8.30pm)
Influx Youth Group
Influx is held at Holy Trinity and St Saviours Church weekly and includes activities such as arts and crafts, table football, pool and card games. Contact Ben Barnes on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. The club costs £1 a week but the first time is free.
- Influx Youth Group at Holy Trinity Church Hall (Friday 7.30pm to 9.30pm). Term time only