Youth centres and projects in Spelthorne
Coronavirus and youth groups
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions, there are currently no Youth Groups running from any of the Youth Centres in Surrey.
Youth Groups will re-open as soon as we can ensure that they can operate safely within Government and National Youth Agency Guidelines.
We will update this page as soon as more information about reopening becomes available. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Youth centres in Spelthorne:
- Ashford Youth Centre, Kenilworth Road, Ashford TW15 3EL
- Leacroft Youth Centre, Raleigh Crescent, Staines TW18 4PB
- Shepperton Youth Centre, Shepperton Court Drive, Shepperton TW17 8EJ
- Stanwell Youth Centre, Hadrian Way, Stanwell TW19 7HE
- Sunbury Youth Centre, Bryony Way, Beechwood, Sunbury TW16 7QL
For enquiries about the Youth Work delivered by Surrey Family Services in Spelthorne, please contact Keir Schiltz on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details of activities in Spelthorne:
A free club where young people can meet friends in a safe place, take part in a range of fun activities, get help and develop life skills.
Junior Youth Club
For ages 10 to 14
- Ashford Youth Centre (Tuesdays, 6.30pm to 8pm)
For ages 11 to 14
- Leacroft Youth Centre (Thursdays, 6pm to 8pm)
- Stanwell Youth Centre (Mondays, 3.45pm to 5.15pm)
Senior Youth Club
For ages 14 to 19 (25 with SEND)
- Stanwell Youth Centre (Tuesdays, 5.30pm to 6.30pm)
For ages 11 to 25
Free group for young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), to make new friends and access support.
- Stanwell Youth Centre (Mondays, 7pm to 9pm)
For ages 13 to 19 (25 with SEND)
GLEE! provides support in a youth club setting for young people who identify as LGBT+. The group meet on a weekday evening. Joining the group is by invitation only, please contact Keir, by email email@example.com for location and more information about the GLEE! group.
The Spelthorne Youth Cafe aims to increase young people's employability and personal development, by providing the opportunity to gain work experience in the Café at Leacroft Youth Centre. It is open Tuesdays and Fridays 10am to 2pm. If you are interested or know someone who might be contact Tania Weekes on 07805 827836 or email firstname.lastname@example.org