Coronavirus and youth groups (Autumn 2020)
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions, there are currently no Youth Groups running from any of the Youth Centres in Surrey.
Youth Groups will re-open as soon as we can ensure that they can operate safely within Government and National Youth Agency Guidelines.
We will update this page as soon as more information about reopening becomes available. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Youth centre's in Mole Valley:
- The Malthouse Youth Centre, Mill Lane, Dorking RH4 1DX
- The Bridge Youth Centre, Kingston Road, Leatherhead KT22 7RB
- Ashtead Youth Centre, Barnet Wood Lane, Ashtead KT21 2BZ
- Chart Downs Social Club, 175 Chart Downs, Dorking RH5 4DD
- King George V Playing Field, Dorking RH4 2LT
Details of activities in Mole Valley:
For all enquiries about Surrey's Community Youth Work Service in the Mole Valley area please contact Steve Tait, Senior Practitioner on 07967 382268 or by email email@example.com.
A free, open access youth club where young people can meet friends in a safe place, take part in a range of fun activities, get help and develop life skills.
Junior Youth Club
For ages 11 to 14
- The Bridge Youth Centre (Thursday 6.30pm to 8.30pm)
- Ashtead Youth Centre (Thursday 6.30pm to 8.30pm)
Senior Youth Club
For ages 14 to 19 (25 with SEND)
Free access group for young people who can take part in activities such as sports, cooking, arts and crafts and music whilst engaging in a topical based curriculum to develop personal and social skills.
- The Bridge Youth Centre (Tuesday 7pm to 9pm)
- Ashtead Youth Centre (Thursday 7.30pm to 9pm)
Tea & Toast
For ages 11 to 18 (25 with SEND)
A tea and toast session for young people to drop into, where they can chat to youth workers and other young people.
- King George V Playing Field (Monday 5.30pm to 7.30pm)
For ages 11 to 18
Public access café run by young people for the community.
- The Malthouse Youth Centre (Monday to Friday 3.30pm to 5pm)
Youth club with Gym
For ages 11 to 18
Open access youth session with a youth gym option. This gives young people an opportunity to use sports equipment, take part in sporting activities and learn about healthy lifestyles.
- Chart Downs Social Club (Wednesday 6pm to 8pm)