You will need to contact your local borough or district council about the following waste or recycling issues:
- household waste bin emptying/collections
- dog fouling
- fly tipping
- street cleaning and litter
Tell us about an issue at our community recycling centres
- Our CRC policy (i.e. charges, opening times, pedestrians etc.),
- CRC van permit scheme,
- the level of service provided at our CRCs.
How to make a complaint
You can make a complaint about the waste and recycling service you have received from us.
The quickest and easiest way to make a complaint about the services we provide, is to use our online complaint form.
If you unable to use the form and need to contact us in a different way, then please contact our Customer Relations Team:
- Address: Customer Relations Team, Surrey County Council, Dakota, 11 De Havilland Drive, Brooklands Industrial Park, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0YP
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone our contact centre: 03456 009 009 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
Once reported, we aim to respond to your complaint within 10 working days at the latest. If your complaint takes longer, we will keep you informed of the progress. Please see our complaints procedure for more information.