Skip to main content

All other council services

Making a complaint

If your complaint is about missed bins, council tax or housing please contact your local district or borough council. We publish online a full list of borough and district council responsibilities.

You can send us your complaint in the following ways:

  • Online - using our complaint form
  • Telephone - 020 8541 9100
  • SMS - 07860 053465

Making a compliment or comment

You can send us your compliments and comments in the following ways:

Website feedback

If you would like to share your thoughts about specific web pages on our website a 'rate this page' tab appears on most areas of the website. We use this feedback to improve content and to improve usability.


If you wish to have your views heard on a council matter or policy you can submit petitions to Surrey County Council or your local district or borough council online. You can also view and support petitions created by other people.

Files available to download