Skip to main content

Complaints, comments and compliments

Adult social care

We want to know whether our services are meeting your needs and being delivered effectively.

More about Adult social care comments and complaints

Children's services

How to make a complaint about children's services including social care, early years, youth support and youth justice.

More about Children's services comments and complaints

Schools and admissions

How to leave a comment, compliment or complaint about one of our schools or the admissions process

More about Schools and admissions comments and complaints

Waste and recycling

How to complain or report issues about waste and recycling.

More about Waste and recycling complaints


How to complain or report highways issues.

More about Highways complaints

Bus services and bus pass

How to complain or report issues about free bus pass for older people and the disabled, Student Fare Cards, school transport and bus services.

More about Bus services and bus pass complaints

All other council services

How to leave comments, compliments or complaints; how we deal with feedback and how we're performing

More about All other council services

County councillor complaints

If you wish to make a complaint because you believe a County Councillor has breached the Member Code of Conduct.

More about County councillor complaints