Skip to main content

Social care and assessments

If you or a loved one think you need care and support to remain independent, you can approach us for an assessment of your needs. Only those with eligible needs may be entitled to receive funded support from the council.

You can also find out if are likely to get social care support from us and how much you may you have to pay by using Adult Social Care Online.