Welcome to our interactive maps of parking restrictions, currently covering all ten of the boroughs and districts we manage. The parking restrictions in Guildford borough are available on Guildford Borough Council's website. Our maps are very easy to use. Here are some basic tips:
- Once you have agreed to the disclaimer, enter a road name and town or post code in the search box in the top left of the page. The map will then zoom to the location.
- Click on the coloured line at the location you're interested in. This line will then display 'highlighted' in another colour showing its extent, and a box will pop up explaining what restrictions are in operation there.
- If there is more than one restriction in operation at the same place, a small arrow will appear at the top right of the popup box to allow you to toggle between the restrictions.
- The icons at the top right allow you to share or print the map, find out further information, display/hide the legend, and display/hide the list of layers available on the map.
What's on the map?
The maps show all permanent parking restrictions created with a traffic regulation order (with the exception of rural / urban clearways). This includes:
- various types of parking bays and parking areas, single and double yellow lines, loading restrictions, and mandatory 'school keep clear' zigzags.
It does not include:
- advisory disabled parking bays, access protection markings, white zigzags, bus stops or stands, taxi ranks, rural / urban clearways, temporary / emergency parking restrictions, or off street parking controls.
Terms and conditions
We make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, the data does not constitute a legal record and we can not accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in this site. Please see our disclaimer.
The mapping included within this website is provided under licence from the Ordnance Survey and Geographers' A-Z Company in order to fulfil the function to publicise local services. It is not permitted to use the mapping on this website for planning applications. Please read the guidance on use of mapping.
If you accept the terms and conditions, you can now view the interactive parking restrictions maps for:
If you have any problems with the system, please contact us.