Children's social care

Information and services

Contact Children's Services

    If you are concerned about the safety of a child or young person you can contact the Surrey Children's Single Point of Access (C-SPA). You can request support, direct information, advice and guidance for children and families. In an emergency, call Surrey Police on 999.


    Transition from children to adult social care

      Learn about the care available during the transition process from child to adulthood.


      Children's social care Ofsted inspections 2018

        Children's Services inspection May 2018 and Surrey Safeguarding Children Board inspection August 2015