Help using the map
- If you have difficulty using the map please see the Elgin user guide.
- Dates of roadworks are subject to change due to factors over which Surrey County Council has no control.
- The envelope button in the roadworks map menu signs you up for email alert. A PDF guide to help you set up your alerts can be found below.
Our planned roadworks
- A331 Blackwater Valley Road project
- A24 Mickleham Bypass, Dorking
- Redhill town centre development project
- Flanchford Bridge replacement works
- Transform Leatherhead scheme
- Flambard Way Godalming - Highway works
- Resurfacing works on The Causeway in Egham
- Major transport schemes
Report a roadworks issue
- Utility companies are responsible for their own roadworks, please contact them directly.
- Report a roadworks problem (under Roadworks enquiry or comment).
- Report a roadworks sign left on site
Files available to download
- Roadworks.org Alerts - Quick Guide (1.2 MB)