Help using the map
- If you have difficulty using the map please see the Elgin map user guide.
- Dates of roadworks are subject to change due to factors over which Surrey County Council has no control.
- Email alerts can be set up using the envelope button in the roadworks map menu. Please see our PDF guide to help you set up your alerts that can be found below.
Our planned major roadworks
- A331 Blackwater Valley Road project
- A24 Mickleham Bypass, Dorking
- Preston Lane, Tadworth resurfacing scheme
- Redhill town centre development project
- Flanchford Bridge replacement works
- Transform Leatherhead scheme
- Flambard Way Godalming - Highway works
- Resurfacing works on The Causeway in Egham
- Major transport schemes
- Tilford East Bridge, Farnham
Report a roadworks issue
- Utility companies are responsible for their own roadworks, please contact them directly.
- Report a roadworks problem (under Roadworks enquiry or comment).
- Report a roadworks sign left on site
Files available to download
- Roadworks Email Alerts - Quick Guide (1.2 MB)