Our planned major roadworks
- A217 Brighton Road average speed camera scheme (PDF)
- A30 Runnymede roundabout improvement scheme
- A217 Brighton Road, Banstead crossing works
- Outwood Lane drainage works
- Redhill town centre development project
- Transform Leatherhead scheme
- Resurfacing works on The Causeway in Egham
- Major transport schemes
If you would like to leave some feedback regarding our roadworks, please complete our survey.
Utility company planned major roadworks
- A320 Guildford Road, Chertsey - Affinity Water works
- A217 Brighton Road, Burgh Heath - SES Water works
- London Road, Reigate - Thames Water works
- Lightwater - Virgin Media broadband installation works
- Report a utility company roadworks issue - contact utility companies directly if you have any questions about their roadworks.
Report a roadworks issue
- Report a problem with our roadworks (under Roadworks enquiry or comment)
- Report a utility company roadworks issue
- Report a roadworks sign left on site
Help using the map
- If you have difficulty using the map please see our Roadworks help page or the Elgin map user guide (PDF).
- Dates of roadworks are subject to change due to factors over which Surrey County Council has no control.
- Email alerts can be set up using the envelope button in the roadworks map menu. Please see our PDF guide to help you set up your alerts that can be found below.
Files available to download
- Roadworks email alerts - quick guide (1.2 MB)
This PDF details how to set up email alerts for upcoming roadworks