Our planned major roadworks
- A217 Brighton Road, Banstead
- Redhill town centre development project
- Transform Leatherhead scheme
- Resurfacing works on The Causeway in Egham
- Major transport schemes
If you would like to leave some feedback regarding our roadworks, please complete our survey.
Planned utility roadworks
Report a roadworks issue
- Utility companies are responsible for their own roadworks, please contact them directly.
- Report a roadworks problem (under Roadworks enquiry or comment).
- Report a roadworks sign left on site
Help using the map
- If you have difficulty using the map please see the Elgin map user guide.
- Dates of roadworks are subject to change due to factors over which Surrey County Council has no control.
- Email alerts can be set up using the envelope button in the roadworks map menu. Please see our PDF guide to help you set up your alerts that can be found below.
Files available to download
- Roadworks Email Alerts - Quick Guide (1.2 MB)