Acorn ticket offers unlimited travel for a day or week across many bus services in north Surrey
- It covers most services in the Boroughs of Elmbridge, Runnymede and Spelthorne as well as parts of Woking Borough.
- You can change buses as much as is needed to complete your chosen journey, irrespective of which company runs a service.
- It can also be used on some bus services to Kingston and Heathrow Airport
- It may be helpful and could save you money, especially for longer journeys.
Just buy your Acorn ticket for the day or week from the driver on the first bus you board.
Tickets can be purchased and used at any time and on any day of the week. Most buses on routes covered by the ticket display the Acorn logo.
- Acorn ticket day price
- Adult £7
- Child £3.50
- Acorn ticket weekly price
- Adult £30
- Child £15
Buy and use your Acorn ticket on these bus services:
- Carlone - 442, 592, 593
- Chatterbus - C1, C2
- Diamond South East - 458, 461, 555, 557
- Falcon Buses - 408 (Acorn not valid between Leatherhead and Epsom), 436, 456, 461, 514/515, 564
- First Berkshire - 8 (Acorn not valid between Bells of Ouzeley and Slough)
- London United - 400
- Reptons - 513, 570, 571, 572, 574
- Runnymede CT - 457
- Stagecoach - 715 (Acorn not valid between Wisley Gardens and Guildford)
- White Bus - 437, 438, 441, 446, 456, 500 (Acorn not valid between Sunningdale Station and Frimley Park Hospital/The Meadows), 566/567
Acorn tickets are not sold or accepted on bus services run in north Surrey by Transport for London (TFL):