Seasonal Fire Safety Advice
Our top tips for a safe Halloween:
- Look for a costume with a CE or UKCA mark – this doesn't mean it won't catch light but it has been tested and should burn slower.
- Layer up – wear clothes under costumes to provide a layer of protection between costume and their skin should it catch fire.
- Use battery operated candles inside of our pumpkins/decorations.
- Teach children to Stop, Drop and Roll.
Check out our fun colouring poster for Halloween and put it in your window if you can to help spread the word.
Files available to download
- Halloween colouring in poster (PDF)
Colouring poster for children with tips about staying safe at Halloween.