You have until Monday 10 April to share your views
It's been one year since we relaunched Surrey Matters to you, the residents of Surrey. Now we want to hear from you about what you truly think of Surrey Matters website and monthly e-newsletter.
We'd like to find out how you use Surrey Matters, what you read, what you don't and any suggestions of what'd you would like to see more of and how we might improve it for you in the future.
You can complete the survey within 5 minutes on the Surrey Says web page.
The survey closes on Monday 10 April 2023.
To say thank you for taking the time out of your day to tell us what you think, if you enter your email address into the survey, you will be entered into a prize draw for one £50 Marks and Spencer voucher.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
More from community matters
- Social Value Marketplace connecting organisations and individuals
- Help us showcase Surrey's beautiful landscape
- Surrey launches Cost of Living campaign
- Continued support for Ukrainians in Surrey
- Bereavement support in Surrey
- Love arts and culture?
- On the Map Culture Chat with Surrey Hills Arts
- Your Fund Surrey Small Community Projects Funding
- How well do you know Historic Surrey?
- The Coronation Big Lunch
- On the Map Culture Chat with Katie Green
- Women’s History Month
- Music Connects recognised for national award
- Supporting Surrey’s Armed Forces communities
- Culture Chat National Portfolio Organisations