Connect with your local Community Link Officers on Facebook
All our Community Link Officers (CLO) now have their own Facebook pages, where you can find out about what's going on in your local area, things that might affect you and get in touch with your CLO if you need help.
What is a Community Link Officer?
Surrey County Council's Community Link Officers act as a link between the council and the local community, working to address the needs of residents and working together to help Make It Happen.
The role focuses on helping local areas by getting a greater understanding of the strengths and opportunities within each community and supporting residents, councilors and partners to tackle them; whether that's through finding appropriate funding, connecting people to other partners in Surrey, or signposting support that is available.
There are 11 Community Link Officers covering each district and borough across Surrey. These officers work closely with County Councillors, District and Borough Officers and wider partners to develop conversations with communities, in order to understand priorities and to help to shape their local areas.
Get in touch with the Community Link Officer in your local area
Facebook pages have been set up to allow Surrey's Community Link Officer to connect with residents via the popular social media tool. There are 11 pages in total, one for each area. Follow your Community Link Officer to find out what is happening in and around your local area.
- Epsom and Ewell
- Mole Valley
- Reigate and Banstead
- Surrey Heath
Additionally, we've rounded up all the tips and contact details for your essential services this winter. All the information is available on our Health and Welfare support pages.
More from community matters
- Help us showcase Surrey's beautiful landscape
- Your Fund Surrey Small Community Projects Funding
- Top 10 library events this February
- Don’t fall victim to scammers
- Keep informed with the In The Know scheme
- Our Libraries are Where It Happens!
- Multi million pound transformations for Surrey Libraries
- Surrey Libraries introduce biodegradable eco library cards
- Community Link Officers in Surrey
- Free bus travel in Surrey and across England
- Warm Welcome venues help over 16,000 people in Surrey
- Surrey Libraries Super Access comes to Horley
- Directory of Essential Services for every household in Surrey
- Banstead library introduces ‘magic table’ to help people with dementia
- Let’s all stand up to harassment
- Winter Mini Challenge 2023
- Trading Standards take a stand against romance fraud
- Planning a wedding or ceremony in 2024?
- LGBT+ History Month 2024
- Kickstart your career with free skills training
- Do you know how safe your electric blanket is?
- Surrey Community Lounge
- Summer work experience programme