Want to report a problem on the highways?
If you notice a problem on Surrey's roads or pavements such as a pothole, blocked drain or an obstruction, you can report it on our Highways issues webpage for us to investigate further.
Reporting left behind signs
Unfortunately some highways signs such as Yellow Advanced Warning, Road Closure used in preparation for and during our works, can sometimes be left behind. If you see a sign you think may have been accidentally left, please make us aware via our online reporting tool. You can also use this form to report damaged, missing, or vandalised signs.
Want to know when your local highways verge will be cut?
Our grass cutting programme is updated every two weeks. Find out when verges will be cut in your area on our grass cutting webpage.
Find out when roadworks are planned for your area
Sign up to our new highways updates - bespoke information about roadworks in your local area which will launch in the new year. You can sign up via our highways sign up form.
Need to report flooding?
Information about different types of flooding and who to report it to can be found on our flooding webpage.
Follow us on social media
For regular and local updates, you can follow our Highways accounts on social media:
More from greener futures
- Tips for saving energy at home
- Tailored information, advice and support to help you
- Helping community projects protect our environment
- Six great cycle routes to get you from A to B
- Help us recycle more of the right things
- Kerbside electric vehicle charging trial launches in Surrey
- Helping us reach our green goal
- A solar panel buying scheme for residents re-launches
- How to avoid a bincident
- Reap rewards for reducing your rubbish
- Putting wildlife and nature first
- Dispose of small DIY waste free of charge
- Surrey connect is a new service launching in five Surrey areas
- Make the change, to save the change
- Feel confident on your bike with our new cycle training courses
- Travelling actively and safely around schools
- Get active during TravelWise Week and World Car Free Day
- Do you live or travel through Burpham?
- The River Thames Scheme
- 88% of people who use up their food leftovers save money
- Tackling Ash Dieback in Surrey this Autumn
- Five different types of Fungi in the UK
- Your Fund Surrey supporting green projects
- What are green careers?
- What is the Green Infrastructure of the River Thames Scheme?
- Free grant to help heat your home
- Surrey schools receive grants to reduce the surface water risk on their sites
- A day in the life of a Surrey Highways team
- Meet Banana Grit, Frosty Fred and Ready Spready Go
- M25 junction 10 road closures and heathland restoration
- Who is responsible for the roadworks affecting you?
- Preparing for potholes
- How to prepare for winter
- Responding to flooding in Surrey
- Who is delivering the River Thames Scheme?