You must book an appointment in advance to register a birth, death or to give notice of marriage at Reigate Registrars Office.
Our online booking system
Please note: Using a Samsung browser will prevent you from completing a booking. Please use an alternative browser.
Birth, death and marriage certificates
Reigate Registrars Office
Office opening hours (by appointment only)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9am–12.40pm and 1.40pm–4.30pm
- Wednesday: 10.40am–12.40pm and 1.40pm–4.30pm
On arrival go to the rear of the building and take the stairs or the lift to the first floor and take a seat in the waiting room. The register will know you are there and will collect you as soon as they can.
Contact Reigate Registrars Office via our: Contact Centre.
- Payment can be made by debit/credit card, cash or postal order
- One disabled parking bay only
- Wheelchair access at the rear of the building
- Lift to first floor
- Disabled cloakroom in the library
- There are no toilets or baby changing facilities.
There are no parking facilities with the exception of one disabled parking bay at the rear of the building. There is a multi-storey car park in Bancroft Road a few hundred metres away and further parking can be found in Bell Street.
How to find us
If you are travelling to us by road or rail, directions to the registrars office are available to download below - the nearest train station is Reigate. Alternatively, please use the Surrey bus services and timetables to plan your route to us by bus.