You must book an appointment in advance to register a birth, death or to give notice of marriage or civil partnership at Reigate Registrars Office.
Our online booking system
Please note: Using a Samsung browser will prevent you from completing a booking. Please use an alternative browser.
Birth, death and marriage certificates
Reigate Registrars Office
Office opening hours (by appointment only)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9am–12.40pm and 1.40pm–4.30pm
- Wednesday: 10.40am–12.40pm and 1.40pm–4.30pm
On arrival go to the rear of the building and take the stairs or the lift to the first floor and take a seat in the waiting room. The register will know you are there and will collect you as soon as they can.
Contact Reigate Registrars Office via our: Contact Centre.
- Payment can be made by debit/credit card, cash or postal order
- One disabled parking bay only
- Wheelchair access at the rear of the building
- Lift to first floor
- Disabled cloakroom in the library
- There are no toilets or baby changing facilities.
There are no parking facilities with the exception of one disabled parking bay at the rear of the building. There is a multi-storey car park in Bancroft Road a few hundred metres away and further parking can be found in Bell Street.