The Transport Studies team comprises two main sections:
- Transport Studies and Modelling, including GIS (Geographical Information System)
- Transport Surveys and Monitoring
The role of the team is to provide services in transport planning and data provision and analysis. In addition, the team plays an important role in the development of the Network Management & Information Centre.
Reports and briefing notes on current and recent work include the following (documents are available on request):
- Farnham Area Major Scheme Review
- 2009 British Science Festival presentation
- Traffic modelling reports related to BAA's proposed Airtrack scheme