You may be eligible for a free bus pass if you're a Surrey resident over the pensionable age for women. To check this, see our older persons bus pass age checker (PDF).
If your application is successful, your pass will be posted to you. If your application is not successful, we will contact you for further information.
There are two ways to apply
- Proof of identity and age (e.g. passport, driving license or birth certificate)
- Proof of your Surrey address (e.g. council tax statement or recent utility bill)
- Your National Insurance number
- A digital photo of yourself
- An email address (one per applicant)
(Please select: 'I have never had a Free Bus Pass and I would like to set up an online account and apply for one')
2. At a library