You can only renew once you've received a renewal letter.
This is a reminder, sent to you one month before your pass is due to expire.
There are three ways to renew
- Your National Insurance number
- An email address (an individual email address for each bus pass)
- If you amend your address or your address has changed, you will need to provide proof of address (e.g. council tax statement or recent utility bill)
- For guidance please refer to the back of your renewal letter
2. At a library
You will need to book yourself an appointment in a participating Surrey library.
- Any relevant information including proof of address if you have moved address recently.
- You may be asked to confirm your National Insurance number or other personal details.
3. Completed letter
- your renewal letter, completed and returned in full to:
Surrey County Council
Unit 3, Building B
Truro Business Park