You should renew when your bus pass is approaching expiry. You can do this up to 8 weeks before the expiry date printed on your bus pass.
We will send you a reminder letter, one month before your pass is due to expire. It is important that you let us know if you have changed address.
There are three ways to renew
- Your National Insurance number
- An email address (an individual email address for each bus pass)
- If you amend your address or your address has changed, you will need to provide proof of address (e.g. council tax statement or recent utility bill)
- For guidance please refer to the back of your renewal letter
2. At a library
You will need to book yourself an appointment in a participating Surrey library.
- Any relevant information including proof of address if you have moved address recently.
- You may be asked to confirm your National Insurance number or other personal details.
3. Completed letter
- your renewal letter, completed and returned in full to:
Surrey County Council
Unit 3, Building B
Truro Business Park