All our rooms are air-conditioned and can be laid out in theatre, boardroom, classroom or horseshoe style.
Our rooms are available from 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday and weekend hire may be possible, please contact us for further information.
- Conference room holds up to 80 people seated theatre style. This can be split into two smaller rooms.
- Seminar room seats up to 20 people.
- Events room seats up to 20 people.
Cost of hiring a room
|Conference room||Seminar room||Events room|
|Full day £360||Full day £200||Full day £200|
|Half day £180||Half day £100||Half day £100|
|2 hour slots £90||2 hour slots £50||2 hour slots £50|
A data projector and microphone equipment can be hired for a £5 charge. We have a large screen available for use with the projectors and can also provide flipcharts and pens. A hearing loop is available in the Seminar and Conference rooms.
- Tea and coffee £2.50 per head (half day)
- Tea and coffee £3.50 per head (full day)
(A 10% handling fee is also charged)
We have hot drinks vending machines in the foyer and conference room.
Visitors to Surrey History Centre
There is limited parking on site. If you are attending an all day meeting we advise visitors travel by train to Woking station. We are a 10 minute walk from Woking town centre.
We have disabled access with designated parking bays.
This can be made available upon request.
A no smoking policy operates across the site.
Please select image to view a larger version
- Surrey History Centre conference room
- Conference room layout
- Surrey History Centre seminar room
- Surrey History Centre events room