There is a series of three Dennis Specialist Vehicles pamphlets:
- The Archives of Dennis Specialist Vehicles. Surrey Record Office, 1995. Price £2. (A summary list of the Dennis Specialist Vehicles records.)
- The Dennis Ace Fire Engine. Surrey Record Office, 1995. Price £1.
- The Dennis Light 6 Fire Engine. Surrey Record Office, 1995. Price £1.
All three of these pamphlets can be purchased from the Surrey Heritage online shop or from Surrey History Centre, 130 Goldsworth Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 6ND. Please add £3.50 postage and handling in the UK; £5 Europe; £7 rest of world - and make cheques payable to "Surrey County Council". Please note that for overseas customers we can only accept Sterling cheques drawn on a national bank in the United Kingdom.
Black and white postcards of the following vehicles can be purchased at Surrey History Centre for 15p each:
- Dennis 60hp fire pump delivered to Athens, Greece, c.1913
- Dennis 75hp 6 cylinder fire engine belonging to Dennis' Fire Brigade, c.1913
- Dennis fire engine with a Braidwood body delivered to Guildford Fire Brigade, c.1913
- Dennis lorry in Rouen, France, during the First World War
- Dennis 3½ ton laundry van outside Dennis' works in Onslow Street, Guildford, c.1915
- Dennis 30hp front entrance 20 seater bus, c.1915
- Dennis 20hp ambulance supplied to Hampstead General & NW London Hospital, c.1915
- Dennis 30hp 2 ton van supplied to Robinson & Sons Ltd, Chesterfield, c.1915
- Dennis special 50hp rescue van, c.1915
- The first worm-drive Dennis 1 ton van, 1903
- Steam fire engine supplied to London Fire Brigade by an unidentified company, c.1890
- Dennis 20hp 30cwt Royal Mail van, c.1915