There is a series of three Dennis Specialist Vehicles pamphlets:
- The Archives of Dennis Specialist Vehicles. Surrey Record Office, 1995. Price £2. (A summary list of the Dennis Specialist Vehicles records.)
- The Dennis Ace Fire Engine. Surrey Record Office, 1995. Price £1.
- The Dennis Light 6 Fire Engine. Surrey Record Office, 1995. Price £1.
All three of these pamphlets can be purchased from the Surrey Heritage online shop or from Surrey History Centre, 130 Goldsworth Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 6ND. Please add £3.50 postage and handling in the UK; £5 Europe; £7 rest of world - and make cheques payable to "Surrey County Council". Please note that for overseas customers we can only accept Sterling cheques drawn on a national bank in the United Kingdom.
Black and white postcards of the following vehicles can be purchased at Surrey History Centre for 15p each. The set of 10 postcards can be purchased for £1.50 plus postage and handling (see rates above) from the Surrey Heritage online shop:
- Dennis 60hp fire pump delivered to Athens, Greece, c.1913
- Dennis 75hp 6 cylinder fire engine belonging to Dennis' Fire Brigade, c.1913
- Dennis fire engine with a Braidwood body delivered to Guildford Fire Brigade, c.1913
- Dennis lorry in Rouen, France, during the First World War
- Dennis 3½ ton laundry van outside Dennis' works in Onslow Street, Guildford, c.1915
- Dennis 30hp front entrance 20 seater bus, c.1915
- Dennis 20hp ambulance supplied to Hampstead General & NW London Hospital, c.1915
- Dennis 30hp 2 ton van supplied to Robinson & Sons Ltd, Chesterfield, c.1915
- Dennis special 50hp rescue van, c.1915
- The first worm-drive Dennis 1 ton van, 1903
- Steam fire engine supplied to London Fire Brigade by an unidentified company, c.1890
- Dennis 20hp 30cwt Royal Mail van, c.1915