E-book of thanks to celebrate Surrey residents
We're celebrating Surrey's COVID heroes with an e-book of thanks as a countywide record to recognise all those residents who put themselves at risk, protected others, kept services running and boosted morale during COVID-19.
County Council Chair Councillor Helyn Clack is asking Surrey residents to shine a light on those people in our communities who deserve to be recognised.
This e-book will be a space to thank each and every one of you. Not just those on the front line, but those who delivered groceries to their neighbour, who sat at home sewing masks, who got their communities up and dancing in the streets and to the charities and businesses who enabled and supported that fantastic effort too. This book is for anyone and everyone who selflessly helped another.
To nominate your Surrey COVID hero or heroes simply:
- Register your name and email address on Surrey's Book of Thanks e-book
- Then tell us a little about the person, person's or organisation that you want to celebrate and send thanks to.
- Add any photo's or videos to your message.
More from your council
- Do you know where to turn?
- Sign up to the news you want to hear about
- Social Value Marketplace connecting organisations and individuals
- New initiative tackling loneliness and building confidence
- No One Left Behind
- Would you know what to do in a flood?
- Your new look Surrey Matters is here!
- Multi-million-pound investment in mental health services for Surrey
- ‘No one left behind’ ambition guides Surrey’s 2022/23 budget
- Arranging care and support for you or a loved one?
- Afghan refugees in Surrey
- Surrey Fire and Rescue are recruiting