Financial, health and welfare support is just around the corner
We recognise that times are tough right now, with rising energy bills, changes to people's financial circumstances and many people feeling stressed and anxious. But please be assured there is help and support available in Surrey. Watch the video below for more information.
Some people may have been struggling for some time, for others this may be a new experience, and they just don't know where to turn for help and advice.
Surrey County Council have an ambition in Surrey that No One Is Left Behind and that means helping those who need us most and improving quality of life for everyone.
So if you need financial, health or welfare support we can point you in the right direction for the right help, advice or support.
Visit the online hub
Visit the Health and Welfare Online Hub
Or call the Community Helpline Team
If you can't find what you're looking for on our website then you can call the Community Helpline Team who can talk through your needs with you.
Telephone: 0300 200 1008 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- Complete our community helpline enquiry form
- Relay UK - if you can't hear or speak on the phone, you can type what you want to say: 18001 then 0800 144 8884
- Telephone from overseas: +44 20 8541 9944 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- SMS: 07860 053 465 for deaf and hearing impaired residents only (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
More from your council
- Help Shape Farnham's Future
- Surrey Fire and Rescue are recruiting
- Social Value Marketplace connecting organisations and individuals
- No One Left Behind
- ‘No one left behind’ ambition guides Surrey’s 2022/23 budget
- Arranging care and support for you or a loved one?
- Afghan refugees in Surrey
- Celebrating STARS in Surrey
- How to safely dispose of batteries
- Automatic fire alarms for businesses
- Cost of Living financial support available
- Would you like your event listed in Surrey Matters?