Tailored information, advice and support to help you
We know that energy bills are currently high and people are struggling. We're expecting a further increase on energy bills from April 2023, so it's important you know about all the support available to you. This is where our new online Energy Advice Tool can help.
The online tool, will help you by asking a series of short questions and depending on the answers will offer tailored information on grants, support and advice, and non-financial help on a range of topics including:
- Find free or part-funded schemes to make you home more energy efficient
- Signpost to debt relief grants
- Where to find additional services such as clothes and food banks
- Fuel vouchers
Other support available
Warm Hubs have been set up across Surrey this winter as places within the local community where you can enjoy a safe, warm and friendly environment in which to enjoy a hot drink, social activity and receive information and advice. The service is open to all but is particularly beneficial to residents in hard to heat homes, those who are isolated, or those worried about their energy bills. Find your nearest Warm Hub.
We have pulled together financial, health and welfare information on our website to ensure you find what support is on offer in the county. For more information, visit the Welfare Hub.
More from greener futures
- Helping you to cut the cost of living
- How can you make your home more energy efficient?
- Growing Surrey’s grass verges wild for bees and flowers
- 57,500 more trees to be planted
- What is Ash dieback?
- Tackling local flooding and increasing biodiversity
- “I finally took the plunge and sold my car”
- Seven tips to save £70 a month
- Enhancing and protecting wildlife in Surrey