How to book and use Mole Valley Connect
Our on-demand, shared bus service Mole Valley Connect is now available throughout the whole of Mole Valley to help you to get around.
Last year, the electric mini-bus service launched in the north of Mole Valley and has proven very popular with over 11,600 trips being made by passengers. We have now extended this service and have four electric mini-buses available to book, enabling more residents in the district to benefit from an accessible and sustainable mode of transport.
The service is open to everyone and could enable people of all ages to reach GP surgeries, attend hospital appointments, access further education and training or go shopping.
If you would like to use the service, you can book a journey on the Surrey connect APP, on the Mole Valley Connect website or by telephone on 0300 123 7751, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Buses run Monday to Friday from 7am to 7pm and on Saturdays from 8am to 6pm. Journeys can be booked with 30 minutes notice or up to seven days in advance.
You can find out more information about the service, including when and where you can travel and prices, on our Mole Valley connect web page.
More from greener futures
- Helping you to cut the cost of living
- How can you make your home more energy efficient?
- Growing Surrey’s grass verges wild for bees and flowers
- 57,500 more trees to be planted
- What is Ash dieback?
- Tackling local flooding and increasing biodiversity
- “I finally took the plunge and sold my car”
- Use our new Energy Advice Tool to help save money
- Seven tips to save £70 a month
- Enhancing and protecting wildlife in Surrey
- Swapping the car for steps this spring
- Largest on-street EV charge point contract in the UK announced in Surrey
- Get involved in Walk to School Week
- Benefits of growing wildflowers
- Helping community projects protect our environment
- Free grant to help heat your home
- Six great cycle routes to get you from A to B