Have your say on a new walking and cycling route
We're encouraging anyone who lives and travels through Burpham in Guildford to give their views on updated proposals for a cycle and walking route between New Inn Lane roundabout, Burpham and York Road crossroads, Guildford, including Boxgrove roundabout.
The new route is being designed to make walking and cycling safer and easier for you to access key destinations such as local schools and the town centre, in a more sustainable way.
You can share your views with us on our online survey, which will be available from 18 September to 13 November 2023. You can also attend information events to find out more about our proposals and ask any questions you may have.
When are the events?
- Wednesday 4 October: Burpham Church, New Inn Lane at 6.30pm to 9pm
- Saturday 14 October: Guildford High School, London Road at 10am to 2pm
- Wednesday 8 November: Guildford High School, London Road at 6.30pm to 9pm.
To find out more visit the scheme's webpage.
More from greener futures
- Helping you to cut the cost of living
- How can you make your home more energy efficient?
- Use our new Energy Advice Tool to help save money
- Helping community projects protect our environment
- Six great cycle routes to get you from A to B
- Help us recycle more of the right things
- Kerbside electric vehicle charging trial launches in Surrey
- Helping us reach our green goal
- A solar panel buying scheme for residents re-launches
- How to avoid a bincident
- Reap rewards for reducing your rubbish
- Putting wildlife and nature first
- Dispose of small DIY waste free of charge
- Surrey connect is a new service launching in five Surrey areas
- Make the change, to save the change
- Feel confident on your bike with our new cycle training courses
- Travelling actively and safely around schools
- Get active during TravelWise Week and World Car Free Day
- The River Thames Scheme