The Government has announced in a press release on 1 July that Thousands of rural primary schools are to get huge broadband upgrade.
Up to 3,000 primary schools across rural England will get lightning-fast gigabit broadband with an £82 million investment which will help an estimated half a million primary school children.
More from surrey culture news
- Surrey's Waterways
- Culture Chat – New House Art Space
- Culture Chat National Portfolio Organisations
- Culture Chat with Katie Green
- Culture Chat with Surrey Hills Arts Inspiring Views Project
- Culture Chat with Elin Joseph
- Culture Chat with Yvonne Arnaud Costume Department
- Culture chat with Jason Brett
- Creative Health and Wellbeing
- Southeast Museum Development
- National Plan for Music Education
- Farnham Maltings launches its annual programme of support to help young artists