Surrey Prepared and The British Red Cross are offering residents in Surrey who have an interest in supporting their community a chance to learn first aid skills which could help save a life.
Suitable for beginners or those with existing knowledge, these relaxed and informal sessions are designed to give people the confidence and ability to react immediately to an incident, injury or illness.
And did we mention it's free?
The training takes place at venues across Surry in the early evening and we have received lots of really positive feedback from those who have attended.
Visit the Free Community First Aid registration form for further information about dates available and to reserve your place.
Please note: this course is designed to improve confidence and skills, but is not a formal first aid qualification.
If you have a query or would like further information about Surrey Prepared please contact: email@example.com
More from health and wellbeing
- Have you registered your Defibrillator?
- Celebrating 2 years of Period Dignity in Surrey
- Message in a Bottle Scheme
- Mental Health Resources
- Surrey launches new online Home Equipment Finder
- Seven healthy habits which can reduce your risk of dementia
- Vaping what you should know
- Annual Health check for people with learning difficulties
- Three new Surrey sites reserved for extra care housing
- Your sexual health matters, at any age
- Are you concerned that your child is above a healthy weight?
- Free flu jabs for Surrey carers
- Make a care plan today
- Has gambling got a grip on you?
- Keep well and warm this Winter