An on-demand bus for when you want it
Our on-demand bus service which was only available in Mole Valley, is now available in Farnham, Cranleigh, Tandridge, Longross and West Guildford. Journeys will begin from Monday 4 September but are available to book online now.
The shared bus service is available in areas of the county where there are fewer commercial services, to help make travelling sustainably easier. Rather than being restricted by traditional bus timetables, the accessible minibuses are available for everyone when you need them.
Last year, the mini-bus service launched in Mole Valley and has proven very popular with over 20,000 passengers being transported around the district. We have now extended this service enabling more residents in the district to benefit from an accessible and sustainable mode of transport.
The service is open to everyone and could enable people of all ages to reach GP surgeries, attend hospital appointments, access further education and training or go shopping.
Fares are charged based on how many miles are travelled starting from £2 for adults.
Journeys can be booked:
- Online at www.surreyconnect.org.uk
- Via the 'Surrey connect' app - available from Google Play (Android) or the App Store (Apple)
Buses run Monday to Friday from 7am to 7pm and on Saturdays from 8am to 6pm. Journeys can be booked with 30 minutes notice or up to 7 days in advance. For more information visit the Surrey connect web page.
More from greener futures
- Tips for saving energy at home
- Tailored information, advice and support to help you
- Helping community projects protect our environment
- Six great cycle routes to get you from A to B
- Help us recycle more of the right things
- Kerbside electric vehicle charging trial launches in Surrey
- Helping us reach our green goal
- A solar panel buying scheme for residents re-launches
- How to avoid a bincident
- Reap rewards for reducing your rubbish
- Putting wildlife and nature first
- Dispose of small DIY waste free of charge
- Make the change, to save the change
- Feel confident on your bike with our new cycle training courses
- Travelling actively and safely around schools
- Get active during TravelWise Week and World Car Free Day
- Do you live or travel through Burpham?
- The River Thames Scheme
- 88% of people who use up their food leftovers save money
- Tackling Ash Dieback in Surrey this Autumn
- Five different types of Fungi in the UK
- Your Fund Surrey supporting green projects
- What are green careers?
- What is the Green Infrastructure of the River Thames Scheme?
- Free grant to help heat your home
- Surrey schools receive grants to reduce the surface water risk on their sites
- A day in the life of a Surrey Highways team
- Meet Banana Grit, Frosty Fred and Ready Spready Go
- M25 junction 10 road closures and heathland restoration
- Who is responsible for the roadworks affecting you?
- Preparing for potholes
- How to prepare for winter
- Getting the right highways help
- Responding to flooding in Surrey
- Who is delivering the River Thames Scheme?