Surrey Police and Sussex Police are working together on an easy way for residents to find out what is happening in their area – sharing witness appeals, crime updates, crime prevention advice and news.
In the Know is a free service which sends relevant messages via email or (occasionally) text message. Once you have joined you will receive updates from your local police and Neighbourhood Watch. Updates are tailored to you based on where you live and your interests and you're in control of how often you are contacted and who you receive information from.
Find out more and sign up for alerts via the In the Know Surrey and Sussex website.
More from community matters
- Help us showcase Surrey's beautiful landscape
- Continued support for Ukrainians in Surrey
- Your Fund Surrey Small Community Projects Funding
- Top 10 library events this December
- Don’t fall victim to scammers this Christmas
- Councillors Community Funding now open
- Our Libraries are Where It Happens!
- Shortlist revealed for 2023 Stars in Surrey awards
- Be Scam Aware
- Multi million pound transformations for Surrey Libraries
- Art Matters
- Surrey Libraries introduce biodegradable eco library cards
- The Start of A Musical Journey
- Community Link Officers in Surrey
- Do you know how safe your electric blanket is?
- Free bus travel in Surrey and across England
- Trading Standards take action against short measures at fuel pumps
- Trading Standards work to keep public safe from scams
- Warm Welcome venues return in Surrey
- Surrey Libraries Super Access comes to Horley
- Directory of Essential Services for every household in Surrey
- Banstead library introduces ‘magic table’ to help people with dementia
- Let’s all stand up to harassment
- Winter Mini Challenge 2023
- Community Link Officers are making it happen across Surrey