June to December 2021
We are currently hosting all our information sessions online using Microsoft Teams. Use the links below to join the sessions.
Please note Microsoft Teams can be used for free, but you may need to create a login to use it.
The sessions are an opportunity to find out more about fostering, hear from foster carers and foster children about their experiences and ask any questions you may have.
- Tuesday 15 June 7.30pm to 8.30pm - Supported Lodgings
- Saturday 26 June 11am to 12pm
- Tuesday 6 July 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Saturday 24 July 11am to 12pm
- Thursday 19 August 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Saturday 11 September 11am to 12pm
- Thursday 23 September 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Saturday 9 October 11am to 12pm
- Tuesday 26 October 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Saturday 13 November 11am to 12pm
- Thursday 25 November 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Thursday 9 December 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Saturday 18 December 11am to 12pm
Could you host one of our events?
If you would like us to come to your organisation to run an information stall or event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org