Fostering information events
March, April, May and June
We are currently hosting all our information sessions online using Microsoft Teams. Use the links below to join the sessions.
The sessions are an opportunity to find out more about fostering, hear from foster carers and foster children about their experiences and ask any questions you may have.
- Saturday 6 March 11am to 12pm - LGBT+ Fostering and Adoption Week session
- Thursday 11 March 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Tuesday 23 March 7.30pm to 8.30pm - Supported Lodgings Information
- Saturday 27 March 11am to 12pm
- Saturday 17 April 11am to 12pm
- Tuesday 27 April 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Thursday 6 May 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Saturday 22 May 11am to 12pm - Foster Care Fortnight
- Tuesday 8 June 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Saturday 26 June 11am to 12pm
Could you host one of our events?
If you would like us to come to your organisation to run an information stall or event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org