November 2022 to March 2023
Our information events are an informal way to find out more about fostering. You will hear the first-hand experiences of our foster carers and foster children. You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Most of our information sessions are online at the moment, we use Microsoft Teams.
Use the links below to join the sessions.
Please note Microsoft Teams can be used for free, but you may need to create a login to use it.
- Wednesday 9 November 7.30pm to 9pm
- Friday 25 November 10am to 11.30am
- Thursday 8 December 7.30pm to 9pm
- Thursday 12 January 2023 7.30pm to 9pm
- Friday 27 January 2023 10am to 11.30am
- Thursday 9 February 2023 7.30pm to 9pm
- Wednesday 22 February 2023 10am to 11.30am
- Thursday 16 March 2023 7.30pm to 9pm
Could you host one of our events?
We can run information stalls or events about fostering for organisations. If you are interested in this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org