May to July 2022
All of our information sessions are online at the moment, we use Microsoft Teams.
Use the links below to join the sessions.
Please note Microsoft Teams can be used for free, but you may need to create a login to use it.
The sessions are to find out more about fostering, hear from foster carers and foster children about their experiences and ask any questions you may have.
- Thursday 12 May 10am to 11.30am
- Tuesday 24 May 7.30pm to 9pm
- Friday 10 June 10am to 11.30am
- Tuesday 21 June 7.30pm to 9pm
- Tuesday 28 June 7.30pm to 9pm - This event is specifically about Supported Lodgings
- Thursday 14 July 7.30pm to 9pm
- Monday 25 July 10am to 11.30am
Could you host one of our events?
We can run information stalls or events about fostering for organisations. If you are interested in this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org