Our online information events are an informal way to find out more about fostering. You will hear the first-hand experiences of our foster carers and foster children. You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
We use Microsoft Teams for our online events.
Please note Microsoft Teams can be used for free, but you may need to create a login to use it.
The dates for our online information sessions are listed below. Please visit our Eventbrite page to book a place or call us on 0800 096 9626
- Wednesday 31 January 10am to 11:30am
- Wednesday 28 February 6:30pm to 8pm
- Wednesday 27 March 6:30pm to 8pm
- Wednesday 24 April 10am to 11:30am.
- Thursday 25 January 6:30pm to 8pm in person information session, Woodhatch Place, Reigate
- Friday 26 January 9am to 12:30pm, The Arc, Caterham
- Tuesday 6 February 10:30am to 12:30pm, That Retro Place Café, Caterham.
- Wednesday 7 February 2024, 9am to 5pm: Donyngs Leisure Centre
- Thursday 16 May 6:30pm to 8pm in person information session, Woodhatch Place, Reigate
- Thursday 25 January 2024, 6pm to 7:30pm: Woodhatch Place, 11 Cockshot Hill, Woodhatch, Reigate, RH2 8EF.
Online lunchtime drop in session
If you would like to have a chat with us, you can come along to one of our online lunchtime drop in sessions. There are every second and fourth Thursday of the month from 1pm to 1:30pm. Please contact us for a Teams link.
Could you host one of our events?
We can run information stalls or events about fostering for organisations. If you are interested in this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org