Step 5: We offer you a secondary school place
- Step 1: Research and choose schools
- Step 2: Complete the application form
- Step 3: Complete any supplementary forms
- Step 4: Applications are assessed
- Step 5: We offer you a place
- Step 6: You accept or decline the place
- Step 7: If you don't get a place at your preferred school
Summary of this step
We will tell you the place that you have been offered on 1 March 2021. We will send this to you at the end of the day.
- If you live in Surrey and applied online we will email you the outcome of your application in the evening of 1 March 2021. You can also log into your account to see the outcome from that evening.
- If you have opted to receive notifications from the eAdmissions website (Android devices only) or if you have downloaded the mobile app 'ParentComms' you will also receive a notification in the evening of 1 March 2021 telling you the school your child has been allocated.
- If you live in Surrey and applied on a paper application giving an email address, we will email you the outcome of your application on the evening of 1 March 2021. If you did not provide an email address, we will send a letter via first class post on 1 March 2021 to advise you of the outcome of your application.
- If you live outside Surrey, your local authority will let you know the outcome of your application, even if you have applied for Surrey schools.