The Surrey 14-19 Plan (PDF) aims to enable all young people to develop their talents and fulfil their potential, supporting progression to further education, skilled employment or higher education. The key objective is to raise achievement by offering young people greater flexibility and choice in their programme of study from the age of 14 onwards.
In this section...
- The Surrey 14-19 Partnership
- 14-19 Learning Networks
- Surrey 14-19 Performance Management Framework
- 14-19 useful documents and information
- Surrey looked after young people and Care Leavers Entitlement
- 14-19 Needs analysis
- Surrey County Council 16-19 Commissioning Specification 2015-20
- Young people and apprenticeships
- Apprenticeships in Surrey
- Young Apprenticeships Programme Cohort 7
- Employers and apprenticeships
- Aim higher progression pathways