Welcome to the Learner Voice, which is a dedicated hotspot for our community to share their news, updates, and achievements.
In each edition we celebrate the achievements of our community; tutors, our learners who have adapted and flourished through lockdown, our dedicated staff who have shown resilience and our inspiring volunteers.
Together we are encouraging each and every one of us to reach our potential.
See below the latest articles from Learner Voice:
- Learner Voice Spring Term 2022
- Learner Voice Autumn Term 2021
- Learner Voice Summer term 2021
- Learner Voice Spring Term 2021
- Learner Voice Autumn Term 2020
If you would like to share your story or experience with SAL, please email firstname.lastname@example.org