Welcome to the Spring term edition of the Learner Voice, which is a dedicated place for our community to share their news, updates, and achievements. Spring is finally among us, and it has been a busy term. In this edition we celebrate the achievements of our community, tutors volunteers and, of course, our learners.
We would to like wish everybody a very happy & restful Easter break. Please note Summer term classes resume from Monday, 25 April 2022.
Please find below:
- Social Media for Business course helps to boost the performance of a travel company.
- Henrietta Parker Trust courses support the NHS
- Expression of care for Ukraine
- SAL learner awarded top grade in GCSE Italian
- Random Acts of Kindness Project by Surrey Adult Learning artists
- Sculpture learners exhibit their work at the annual Surrey Sculpture Society exhibition