Welcome to the Spring term edition of the Learner Voice, which is a dedicated place for our community to share their news, updates, and achievements. As the clocks have gone forward and we are enjoying brighter days, springtime is finally here, and we can say farewell to winter. In this edition we celebrate the achievements of our community, tutors ,volunteers and, of course, our learners.
Next term promises to be action packed and exciting with a full curriculum. The Coronation of His Majesty the King will take place on Saturday 6 May 2023 in Westminster Abbey, London, and there will be many celebrations taking place plus and an additional bank holiday on Monday 8 May 2023.
Learning something new is exciting and our comprehensive selection of courses has something for everyone to reach their personal goals in an inspiring learning environment.
Pottery and clay work learner Laura quotes "I have benefitted greatly from the inspirational tutors who have supported and challenged me in my learning and personal development."
We would like to like wish everybody a happy and restful Easter break. Please note summer term classes resume from April onwards.
Please find below:
- SAL Arts and Crafts learner Laura goes on show at a local Fair!
- Suzukis, safaris and Spanish lessons with SAL!
- Learners gain confidence in the digital world and receive certificates of ability
- Spring Craft Fair at Guildford Tunsgate Quarter
- Supported Learning Easter Pottery Sale
- Boost your numbers know how with new 'Multiply' maths workshops
- Textile Artist and SAL tutor attracts local community with Wellbeing Exhibition
- ESOL courses help guests in Surrey adapt to life here and boost vital skills needed to live and work in the UK
- Supported Learners in Camberley are excited to share their passion for learning
- Surrey Library Colleague joins SAL Apprenticeship programme to gain management skills and boost her career