Welcome to the Autumn term edition of the Learner Voice, which is a dedicated place for our community to share their news, updates, and achievements. In this edition, we celebrate the achievements of our community, tutors and of course our learners. We would also like to congratulate our GCSE learners. The hard work and dedication of the learners, tutors and curriculum team led to them achieving excellent results in August 2022.
Please find below:
- Sandy Powers art achievements
- Italian learner Jan shares her story
- Pottery Empty Bowls for the homeless
- Supported Learners run Christmas pottery sale
- Tutor Roger Hutchins wins competition
- Festive Message from Principal