We've all had a busy spring term and have lots to share with you in this issue of Learner Voice! There's quite a bit of important information around safeguarding and Prevent that our Deputy Principal shares with you towards the end of this newsletter. After reading all the achievements of this term, remember you can still enrol for the summer term which starts on 26 April, with courses running at our centres and online.
Please find inside:
- A message from the Principle
- Course testimonial - ballet classes keep learner on her toes
- GCSE maths achievement
- Course testimonial - how cookery has helped a family's health
- Open your mind to 'mindfulness'
- From learner to teaching support - A young mum's journey to a new career
- Photography learner gets creative in lockdown
- Achievements from our supported learners
- Important safeguarding messages
- Information on our new summer programme