Sending a photo for your blue badge application
When you apply for a blue badge you should provide a clear, colour current photo of your head and shoulders.
These are some brief instruction on how to send the blue badge team a photo if you have been unable to add the photo to your online application.
To start you need to be connected to the internet either via wifi or via your data network.
Using a smart phone:
- Open the camera on your phone and take the photo. If you already have a recent photo then go to the gallery or picture file on your camera where you usually view your photos.
- If you are taking a "selfie" please ensure you have a clear background behind you - its often a good idea to face a window and please take the photo in daylight.
- Select the photo you wish to send.
- Now tap the photo to select options available and your choices will appear from the top of the screen
- Select the email icon, this will create an email with the photo attached
- Please type in the full name of the badge holder or applicant in the subject line and if possible type a note in the email to tell us why you are sending the photo.
- Type in our email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you are satisfied everything is correct with your email Tap send