Want to volunteer but don't know how to get started ? There are 3 easy steps.
- Discover some of the options available in Surrey where you could volunteer and read some volunteers stories to get an idea of what it's all about.
- Consider what opportunities are available to suit you and your lifestyle it doesn't have to be a long term commitment
- Find volunteering opportunities or talk to someone about what's on offer.
What are the options for volunteering?
Finding a volunteering opportunity is easier than you think.
Here are some ideas to get you started; from working with young people, to helping keep Surrey's countryside beautiful. Read some volunteers stories to hear about their experiences.
- Culture and heritage volunteering ideas
- Environment volunteering ideas
- Children, young people and families volunteering ideas
- Older people and vulnerable adults volunteering ideas
- Community volunteering ideas
- Volunteering during an emergency
- Become a county councillor
- Volunteering stories
Volunteering to suit you
Volunteering doesn't have to be a long term commitment and depending on your lifestyle there may be different volunteering options that fit in around you and your time better. But even a small amount of your time can make a huge impact.
Find volunteering opportunities
Find current volunteering opportunities available based on your location or interests.
Or chat to your local Volunteer Centre