Every household in Surrey will receive a Directory of Support
Surrey County Council is launching a new campaign to help residents with the cost of living.
All financial and welfare support available to residents across the county is outlined in a new Directory of Support that is being delivered to every household this week, as well as an Online Support Hub and Community Helpline.
We know that people across Surrey are feeling the impact of increasing costs and pressure on household budgets, and it's important that residents and businesses can access all the support they're eligible for.
Key partners like Districts and Borough councils, health providers and charities are all working together with Surrey County Council to help people during this time. Things like the Surrey Crisis Fund, energy grants, Surrey's Warm Hub initiative, holiday clubs and library offers are all outlined, alongside useful tips and information to help reduce costs and stay safe and well.
Communities are being encouraged to look out for each other, particularly those people who may be more vulnerable than others.
You can access the Online Support Hub now and the Community Helpline can be reached on 0300 200 1008, from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
More from community matters
- Social Value Marketplace connecting organisations and individuals
- Help us showcase Surrey's beautiful landscape
- Continued support for Ukrainians in Surrey
- Bereavement support in Surrey
- Love arts and culture?
- On the Map Culture Chat with Surrey Hills Arts
- Your Fund Surrey Small Community Projects Funding
- How well do you know Historic Surrey?
- On the Map Culture Chat with Katie Green
- Culture Chat National Portfolio Organisations
- Community Link Officers in Surrey
- Top 10 library events this June
- Culture Chat New House Art
- Trading Standards shield residents from over 48,000 scams
- Councillors Community Funding now open
- Grab your gloves and volunteer in the countryside
- Gypsy, Roma and Traveller History Month
- Volunteers Week 1 to 7 June
- Volunteering at Surrey History Centre
- Our Libraries are Where It Happens!
- Surrey Youth Arts and Culture Festival 2023
- Stars in Surrey returns for 2023