Every household in Surrey will receive a Directory of Support
Surrey County Council is launching a new campaign to help residents with the cost of living.
All financial and welfare support available to residents across the county is outlined in a new Directory of Support that is being delivered to every household this week, as well as an Online Support Hub and Community Helpline.
We know that people across Surrey are feeling the impact of increasing costs and pressure on household budgets, and it's important that residents and businesses can access all the support they're eligible for.
Key partners like Districts and Borough councils, health providers and charities are all working together with Surrey County Council to help people during this time. Things like the Surrey Crisis Fund, energy grants, Surrey's Warm Hub initiative, holiday clubs and library offers are all outlined, alongside useful tips and information to help reduce costs and stay safe and well.
Communities are being encouraged to look out for each other, particularly those people who may be more vulnerable than others.
More from community matters
- Your Surrey COVID Heroes E-book of Thanks
- Travel schemes for Ukrainian evacuees
- New On Demand Bus Service in Mole Valley
- What support is available for Ukrainian nationals ?
- Social Value Marketplace connecting organisations and individuals
- Help us showcase Surrey's beautiful landscape
- When Queen Elizabeth II came to Surrey
- Community Foundation Surrey Winter Poverty campaign
- Warm Hubs launched across Surrey
- Come Home Safe this World Cup
- Let’s show domestic violence the red card
- Celebrating cultural heritage in Surrey
- It’s Disability History Month